Monday, March 7, 2011

Well, this is post number THREE tonight. I have the time to catch up, the boys went to bed EXTRA early tonight. As many of you already know, Andy is in the states for 2 weeks on business training for MUSCO. Yes, which means I am here with the crazy boys by myself. The plan was for Rylan to go home for 2 weeks with Andy, but in the end, he decided he would miss mommy too much and he thought Rydge would miss him as well. Its just as well he stayed, I miss Andy, I can't imagine not having Rylan here as well. He has had his moments, but like tonight, they were in bed at 7:30 because of the attitudes. Maybe tomorrow night they will learn and we can have a more enjoyable evening. When looking at the other two posts I just added tonight, keep in mind, I am not a computer whiz. I try to write some notes along side the pics, but they dont always post in the same spots, so you will figure it out i am sure of it! Anyway, things are winding down, few more months and we will be home. It has gone very fast and we have enjoyed most of it. There continues to be struggles now and then, but thats life. Like today....you cant just return an item like at walmart, its a HUGE process like most things here. Since it was over 100 dirhams, no money back, I can have a voucher to spend at a later date or it will be 15 days before it will post back into my bank account. That was a reminder, dont buy anything unless you are SURE it will fit! I was so irritated. It took 30 mins to return two flippin shirts, just insane. Never again. As you will see below, we continue to have a great time, so many things to do. We just booked a trip to Sri Lanka for our Spring break, we are VERY excited and cant wait to share those pictures when we return. We will be gone from MArch 25-April 1. It is a 3 hour flight from here, so pretty cool. There has been so much devastation in the middle east, we cant go to some of the closer spots for fear we will be caught in the cross fire. So, Sri Lanka it is! We hope things clear up soon in the other countries, as we want to visit Egypt, but man, not now! Well, I am gonna go to bed early. I have not been sleeping well with Andy away, and I have SEVEN more days, ug....I have a feeling, this is something that will be regular for him, maybe not to the states, but def. here in the UAE and closer countries such as Bahrain, Qatar and Oman. We continue to do well, I have been very homesick lately and even more so with Andy gone. It comes and goes, my kids and job helps me to forget. We are giving up so much, but we are learning to be independant, seeing a different side of the world and culture and WOW....amazing things can and will happen for us. Love and miss everyone and know...we are safe and at any point I feel my babies are not, we are gone....we have money saved! Take care and blessings to you all.
♥Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment