Sunday, May 1, 2011

Rylan's Class Photo. Yep, hes the white kid dead center! He seems to really like his school. I think we are switching him/them for next year though, I am not impressed with the academics being offered at this school. We found a school that has American, Canadian and British teachers. They offer so much more than the current school. They even have AR for those of you who are familiar with that. Rylan has not brought home ONE single book this year. We have had to rely on the few chapter books we brought and a few from my two sisters. They even have IPADs at this new school. All homework and books, test, etc....will be on that little computer. Its gonna be super cool. The price tho, is double what we pay now, which was double what we paid back in the states when you add in what yo upay for school taxes. I never imagined we would be paying over $10,000 in private school bills and we can actually PAY for it. Yes, its pricey but at least Andy has a job which allows us to be able to send the kids to a good school. Unfortunately, my kids are not the homeschool type kids, otherwise I would save that money and homeschool. Rylan needs socialization and he needs to keep busy. Well, that is it for now. Its bedtime for the kids and Andy just walked in the door! All is good....its just REALLY hot here, about 110 now during the day and its only gonna get hotter!!! I will be doing some major shopping when i get home and buy more appropriate clothing for this heat!
Take care,
Abby

2 comments:

  1. Which school are you transferring to? I'm curious because my daughter will be entering grade 3 (US) next year and we are moving over this summer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are going to Manor hall. Its very expensive though. Its weighing heavy on us on what to do. Global is just okay and the price is RIGHT! We are testing there tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete