Sunday, September 11, 2011




First DAy of School for the kids and I. The boys had returning friends, so that made their day much brighter. IT's hard to go to school not knowing anyone, but they both have friends from last year in their class, so that was good! The boys attend school from 7:45 to 1pm. Andy is home right now, but looking for a job! We did lose our villa, that was villa two and now onto a third. But third is a charm right? I hope so, its amazing, we would NEVER be able to live in a place like this in the states, its a mansion! I cant wait for visitors and its not costing me anything but electricity and water. This runs about 100-150 a month in US dollars. Its really large, but I wont say anything else, because it might jinx us, AGAIN! I will celebrate with photos once we move in. We are to be out of our current place on the 14th, thats THREE days. Its been quite stressful, but we will get thru it. We just want a place for the boys to play outside safely and alone! They need their own space and WOW this place has it. I am off to bed now. Talk more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment