Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Bike is partially bought with papa Randy and Grandma Laura. Andy ran over his....so we had to get a new one and with the money they sent, it helped us to afford it! Its a NICE bike!
Granny made this for Rydgee, he loves Cars! nice new blankie just in time for winter here! :)
A gift from my Arab teacher at work....she bought a gift for Rydge and didnt want Rylan to be left out! Love her! I will miss her terribly when I go, we have a very close bond and she one day hopes to visit America to see us!
FRom the Duncan's Arrived one day before his bday, Amy!
From papa mac, a new chair, new water bottle and new markers...all cars related!
from my arab teacher! he loved it!:)
legos from granny and papa lloyd
a JD set from us! brought from USA this summer...he was surprised!
Its 6AM...ITS MY BIRTHDAY MOM...... WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!! He was up at 5:30 and went back to sleep for a half hour!
Rydge insisted on this figure 8 cake....it was okay to make, not perfect, but he LOVED it and couldnt believe i did that!! LOL

train from Shamsa, my arab teacher!
a b-day sign our nanny made. Feruz is a great artist! Rydge loved this! She worked very hard on it! :)
noah and rydge...good buds! neighbors to us and good friends!
friends....
cheese!
happy birthday RYDGE!
Look, I'm five!
Making a wish!

All his friends....9 in all tonight. It was a FUN night and so good to have nice friends! We are blessed for sure!
The little boy to the right, in white shirt is Rydges BEST friend, he is from the Bronx. They are in the same class and Rydge WILL NOT go to school if he is NOT there, he comes home, serious..no joke! Its his comfort I guess. They are so cute together! :)
Oh My Lord....what have I created??? Hes so cute, isnt he?
cool gift! From Zach his best bud of course!
Yup....my bud!
a new soccer set!
WOW- a T-ball set

had to come home and bathe and then onto the train again from my arab teacher. he loved it, misses his Thomas stuff in the states and his train table! :(
Happy 5th. BIRTHDAY RYDGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment