Thursday, December 22, 2011


Our Christmas tree is starting to look like we have some spoiled kids! Normally, we dont have all the grandparents presents under the tree....so it looks like they are spoiled! We have wrapped presents from ALL the grandparents(thanks for the money so we can buy them or thanks for sending them to us!) The kids are SOOOOOOOOo excited. I think we will choose a day for each grandparent and open them special on SKYPE. Also, presents from the Aunts as well! Thank you all!

Rylan will one day hate me for this.....but I can't help it. I remember back in the day, when I would walk into my grandpa McGinnis' house and this is typically what he would look like, hand on face, takin a nap! Rylan takes after the McGinnis side for sure. I am pretty sure papa Randy sleeps like this for naps as well. So Cute! Just a little memory today of my grandpa and dad!

1 comment: