Friday, January 27, 2012

A few pictures from my classroom. We are learning about long/short here!
We made vegie soup for fruits and vegie unit.
We are learning all about 1-10...and one to one correspondance.
UAE handprint flag for Nat'l Day!
HOw many boys/girls in our class?
The boys having some quiet time in the reading corner! :)
Our Farm...just finished farm unit. We read the little red hen and made puppets! We also read Five little ducks and the Cows are in the corn. I am so glad I grabbed some books this summer when home. I love to read to the kids and they love to hear them! :)
Math clothespin game. Yes, that is a hat...the kids are so cold right now and its in the 70s during day. But to them...its WINTER after having 130 degree weather! It is cold, I agree. At night its been in the 50s..... so so cold we had to buy heaters, not built in heat here in the homes!
sorting camels by color.
awe...my lil cutie pie here...he colored a lion for zoo unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment