Sunday, April 1, 2012

My parents were able to visit us again this year. The main reason for thier visit, the grandkids of course. Also, Rydge had his tonsils out and nurse Laura needed to be here and I was SURE glad she was. I am a worry wart and it helped me tremendously. When Rydge was in recovery, I couldnt even handle that, she had to come in for the rescue. I cant believe I am the daughter of a nurse, its so NOT me! I am a teacher and thats for me!

Here are a few pictures from their trip this time.



Camel Market. Need a Camel? This is where you go!
On the Dhow Dinner Cruise. Rylan INSISTED we go and he fell asleep by the end, it didnt run until 8:30 and ended at 10:30 and then we had a 1.5 hour drive home to Al Ain from Dubai. It was okay, a new experience we had not yet had.
I think this was the Dhow we went on for dinner.
Rydgee and Grandma after he came out of recovery. Poor baby was so sick from anesthesia. They finally gave him some medicine and that helped him. He is in wonderful shape now, no illness in almost 2 months!!! YAY
Morning of surgery, see the worry in mamas eyes? He is SO excited and ready to be over all the months of sickness! See his excitement??
The Dhow at night!
Out Villa. Papa Randy bought the boys a hoop when he was here. They have really enjoyed it and Rylan is signed up for a league, so this was pretty cool! I am sure he will do great things with the league, hes a great player!
Go Papa, go Papa! ALso...representing IC Fire Dept in the UAE!!!!
A beautiful flower garden next to our home. Look it up online, its in the Guinness World record book for the MOSt hanging baskets. Al Ain Paradise Gardens, UAE

The end!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there:
    I just joined to follow your blog. I am a teacher soon to move to Abu Dhabi with my husband and two sons, ages 10 and 12. I am worried sick because I was told I had to leave my family behind for a few months. Did you bring them along or did they follow you later? How was that managed? Please let me know. Leslie

    ReplyDelete