Friday, October 14, 2011

Our NEW writing center. This is something I REALLY wanted to implement this year and together, we did it. Its Arabic/English and its the talk of the school. WE are proud! ♥ my Arabic teacher Shamsa!
Our VP finally purchased couting bears for us and the kids, as you can see are already enjoying them, sorting going on here....love it! :) I made some fun little sorting cards and pattern sheets and they are going to town with it. I have some smart cookies this year! :) Some stinkers too, about 3 boys-the ones you see here standing up....yes they are a challenge!
Precious little girl, sorting beans for our garden unit! They are having so much fun with hands on learning! ITs so new to them and its so fun for them!
Talking about 1-5 this week and I made up some of these fun playdoh mats from a great site I found. They kids just loved it....they spent a really long time playing with these great mats!
Matching numbers! i cant believe how much time they spend on this.....its new and they put it to good use! I was proud of my hard work on centers this week! Andy did not like all the ink I used though! Ink is SO expensive here and the schools just dont have the money to supply us with it, so I spend a lot myself! :(

1 comment: