Monday, August 16, 2010
















Greetings from Abu Dhabi! We are here and I have gone thru one day of orientation, not wasting any time. I have an insurance card already, bank account being set up and I have med check and police check in the next few days! The boys slept well on the flight, Rydge slept 9 hours and Rylan 8. They also slept well in the room we are set up in. We have two rooms, adjoining, very, very nice accomodations. I went to meetings this morning and then came back to the boys in the pool, so I went out there. It is like 115 here, but the humidity is very low and it is actually comfortable. We are going to go to the mall tonight to grab a good meal and then grab some food for the room.. It is Ramadan, so no eating or drinking in public, so food is hard to find during daylight hours. We will adjust! We will most likely be in the hotel for two weeks, but we will do fine, the kids have the pool and beach right here. Anyway, all is good, the flight was awful tho, out of the 14 hour flight, I bet 13 was nothing but bumps, very scary, but the kiddos slept right thru it! Take care!










Love, The McAlister Family

No comments:

Post a Comment