Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WOW, what a day! I got to visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, what a amazing place for prayer. I will follow this blog with pictures. I had to wear an Abaya, which was provided to me at the Mosque. I had to be completely covered except for my face. I also got my school placement, which is in Om Ghafa, for those who want to explore it in the city of Al Ain, it will be about a 20 -30 mins drive depending on the traffic. The traffic is much less there so that will be good. I will be teaching kindergarten to boys and girls. I hope to rent a car once settled and then buy one once we get my third paycheck. We have to have at last three paychecks under my belt before they will give me a loan. I am posting this now, pics will follow. We have been having terrible time with internet and VPN....so here you go.

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment