Wednesday, September 15, 2010




Hallways, they are all painted so bright and colorful. This is just one picture. The other two..my classroom! It's lovely! :) More to come!


My School. I could not ask for a better school, staff of Arabic teachers, Licensed Teachers with ADEC or a nicer Principal. I am so happy! This school is State of the Art! I will have 11 girls and 5 boys to start. I will have a co teacher in Arabic, she is very sweet and opened her classroom to me...she wants me there! I have everything at my fingertips, and if I need anything, I am just suppose to ask and I shall receive! This is the cherry on top...well after the housing comes thru...then I will be really HAPPY. Thanks for following!

Abby




Abby

1 comment:

  1. the school is so airy and bright! I am trying to gain employemnt In Abi Dhabi starting August 2012. I have a phone interview next week. I am a high school English teacher. Thanks for your blog- it is a real find and if I get the job, reading this will help me untangle the upcoming months!

    ReplyDelete