Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hi there. We are in Al Ain now. We are at another hotel, the Intercontinental here. It's not five star like Abu dhabi, but the pool and playground make up for it! The kids love it. We are still optimistic that our furniture allowance, visa, flat keys and advance will be here early this week. Our first work day is tomorrow, so hopefully things move along this week. It's been quite slow, but we were suppose to prepare ourselves for this. I have done quite well considering my personality, but I am getting to the end of my rope! The kids just want a home, they are confused, so hopefully by this time next week, I am posting our NEW flat and all that we bought to put in it. We are very excited to start this journey. I am posting some pics of the pool here and our trip to the zoo, mainly pics of the kiddos but hey, they are the most important thing. We love our kids and they are doing well, they just miss there room to run. The zoo had tons of space last night, so they loved it! It was hot, but manageable. It is still about 95plus in the evening, but a dry heat. I am actually having to put hair oil in my hair, too funny huh. I plan to go take a look at Ry's school tomorrow, hope that goes well. Anyway, it is bedtime and we need to get there early tonight, we stayed up past 1AM last night and we paid for it today! Take care, we are good. Love from Abu Dhabi!

Abby and boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment