Wednesday, September 8, 2010












Play area outside, classrooms and supplies and then the school!



My School.......Um Gafa Kindergarten










It looks to be very nice, the guard even took me inside, how sweet. When we went in, there were two ladies apprehensive to let us see the rooms, then a man came out and said go go go, its okay, take pictures...so we did! I looked at three rooms, there were many more, all alike. I then went to see the play area, it was very nice too. There looked to be a shaded area off the classroom as well, so maybe som ewater play goin gon out there or painting, not sure, but it will be FUN! I was very impressed and now I feel so much better. I am now excited to really start this new adventure.










Thanks to my friend Leah for braving the trek out there. I think it is going to be about a 30 min drive, once we figure it out!





2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad they let you in to see the classrooms. It looks great and lots of fun. Things will start moving along soon, I promise. Have fun and enjoy the heat. It's cold at night and the AC is off. That isn't a good sign of what is to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, classrooms,,, it's what a teacher looks forward to. That and kids... The smile on your face says it all Abby! Glad you feel better about it.

    ReplyDelete