Wednesday, December 1, 2010



















Above:English LT's-Shasta, Naylee and me, some

of my beautiful children and a example of the lights that line the streets, Ms. Lori and I. Its like christmas here. I wish they would leave it up as their colors are RED, GREEN and WHITE!! Its so cool, really gets you in the Christmas spirit!

I am updating again....extra time today. My mother told me to get it done! She is still bossy over 7,000 miles away! HEHE!!! Please scroll down as I updated on our Thanksgiving day also...we had house guests!

Well. I have extra time because its National Day in Abu Dhabi. Its very similar to our July 4th...times TEN! They go all out, with lights decorating the streets, cars decorated with stickers, honking all hours of the day & NIGHT, parties, parties, parties. I have pictures to post of our NAtional Day celebration from school. It was amazing, complete with a carnival, food, dancing and so much fun. The school dressed us up in Arabic clothing and the kids were decked out also! We have Thursday and Sunday off, so its gonna be a nice 4 day weekend. I think we will head to Dubai for the evening and maybe try to find a cheap hotel and stay the night. Its nice to get out of here and do some things in the city. We will update later to what we did. It will include the beach of course! Take care and hope all is well.
Love from Abu Dhabi,
Abby

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby.. I LOVE the pics! I also love following your blog. I read it at least once a week.. Please keep it up:) What an awesome life experience for your family. What a beautiful place to love!

    ReplyDelete