Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A few more pics of National Day, mom and dads visit, etc....Please when viewing our post, comment or be a follower. I do not update as much because I dont see many comments or many followers. If you enjoy this....tell us about it and let us know you are following! I have posted at least three different blogs today, so be sure to scroll and see them all. My last one was in October so from there on, they are new today! thanks and blessings to you all.
Love,
Abby and family.

1 comment:

  1. Abby, please don't stop posting! I check your blog every other day and was kind of bummed all through November when there were no updates. I shall strive to comment more often.

    Love your National Day pics. And your Thanksgiving photos (or were they photos of just a family dinner?) reminded me quite strongly of my first Thanksgiving in Asia, though that was Thailand, not UAE.

    I'm applying to teach with ADEC for 2011/12 and really appreciate in-country bloggers. So thanks, and I'll comment more!

    ReplyDelete