Monday, December 20, 2010

Bush trimming guys.
Our little cleaning guy from Bangledesh(sp) holding onto the garbage can. He is a sweet man....plan on giving him a Holiday bonus from us! Mom gave him some noodles at Thanksgiving, I think he liked them!

Resort we are going to for Christmas. It looks amazing. Click to make it larger! The kids are gonna be in paradise on the beach all day long. I hope the snorkeling is good...they say it is!!I want the kids to see some sea life. So, I think we need to buy some snorkel gear...wish we had ours from home!

~Good morning or evening for most of you! I am sitting here this morning enjoying the peace and quiet, the kids are sleeping in! The new cough medicine we got for Rydge, worked! Andy is off to work and I am sipping coffee until the monsters wake up! This morning its very cloudy in Abu Dhabi, foggy and gloomy, I think this is the third day like this since we have been here. I dont like mornings like this, as my husband drives on a very busy highway where the fog is generally worse. I pray for him a lot on mornings like this. They drive like idiots here! Ask my parents....they saw it when they visited! I have the windows open and I can hear the buzzing of the clippers from the bush trimming guys. I dont even trim bushes! I am, we are, quite spoiled here. I dont know what I am going to do when I get home! Its gonna be another culture shock! Anyway, all is good. The kids seem a lot better this morning. Tomorrow....they will go to school and I will get us packed for our trip to Fujairah. This will be a different kind of Christmas for sure, but we hope to make some good memories, at the beach!
Love you all!
Merry Christmas!
~Abby

1 comment:

  1. Glad everyone's seeming healthier, and your holiday destination looks pretty fab! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete