Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birthday Boy!
Rydge and Rylan in the hallway at our place! I am pretty sure the downstairs neighbors are NOT liking this noise!
Skyping with Granny on his birthday and singing Happy Birthday with his cake.


Rylan wanted a cell phone. So we gave him an older one. He is always wondering where I am and using the Nannys minutes, so he has his own now. He is a good texter!

Rydge gave Rylan a loader for his birthday. They both have them now to play in the sand.

money from papa mac and big grandma. WE need to put on the BIG JD tractor papa Randy and Grandma Laura brought with them in November for his birthday. He loves that as well.

New rollar blades. I cant believe how youngins can work these so quick. I would have broke my hip

Rylan had a birthday this week. He is EIGHT years old now! Time sure does fly! Here are some pictures of him! He got new rollar blades, and LOVES them! This is the FIRST time ever not making a birthday cake for my kids, it was tough buying one. But, thats the life of the working mom! It was not as good that is for sure......We are suppose to go to Ski Dubai this weekend, but Rydge is SICK again. So, that pretty much crosses that out. We told Rylan we would do that for his BIG birthday treat! He told me that was okay if we didnt go because Rydge was sick, we can do it another weekend. Any other time he would have blown up, is he finally growing up and growing out of fits? I hope so! He is at school right now and I am home with Rydge. Rydge is starting to whine, so I better get going. Take care.
and hugs!
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment